Foundry Records is a record store, bar, café, music mag & merch shop, performance space and community hang.
We’re proud to range a diverse mix of old, new, obscure and familiar sounds with an emphasis on local Brisbane and Australian music.
Opening Hours are:
- Mon 7am – 3pm
- Tue + Wed 7am – 6pm
- Thu + Fri 7am – 8pm
- Sat 10am – 5pm
- Sun Closed
All of our staff are involved with music and will be very happy to discuss it at length!
- Tom Woodhouse – Vinyl Orders
- Willow Nicholls – Barista
- Spencer White – Barista
- Sam Lo Monaco – Barista
- Zac Gould – Barista
Foundry Records is proud to support local community businesses:
- Our specialty coffee is provided by Black Star Coffee
- Our beautiful organic teas are provided by the West End Tea Co
- The delicious artisan breads we serve are made daily by Le Sebastian Bakery
- Local art zines provided by WITH FLAWS and WASTED OPPORTUNITIES
We also stock local band merch and vinyl on consignment. If you’re interested in placing your bands music or merch here, please email email@example.com or drop in for a coffee and chat! We work on a 3 month consignment cycle.
The PA here is pretty awesome, we’re keen to use it for as many instore performances as possible. If you’re interested in doing a show here, please get in touch with us. We can do all-ages shows but under 18s will need to bring a guardian.